Thursday, January 14, 2016

15 TV Shows From my Youth I Want To Watch Again

There are several TV shows that I enjoyed in my younger days that I would love to binge watch again. I started with Dynasty on Amazon Prime and it's so bad it's good. The clothes are the best. The episode I last watched, Chrystal was wearing a sailor-inspired outfit with a big red bow at her neck. Terrible, awful, and totally 80s. I've also watched several episodes of Magnum, PI. I had a huge crush on Tom when I was a kid watching that show. There are other shows that I have found on Netflix or Amazon that let me relive my childhood, but here are some that I would enjoy watching again that I haven't found on either platform:

  1. Silk Stalkings
  2. Remington Steele
  3. Moonlighting
  4. The original series of V
  5. Quantum  Leap
  6. Episodes of Days of Our Lives (from my elementary school years that I watched when I was home sick.)
  7. Fantasy Island (fine. It's from the 70s. But still.)
  8. Kate & Allie
  9. Scarecrow and Mrs. King
  10. Solid Gold
  11. Spencer for Hire
  12. WKRP in Cincinnati
  13. Mr. Merlin (only because we were part of the focus group to decide if it would be put on air.)
  14. The Guiding Light
  15. ER
What shows do you want to watch again? What have you watched on Netflix, etc?

0 people like me!:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs